- Logging into BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x or BI4.0/BI4.1 takes a long time, sometimes more than 20 sec
- This happens regardless auditing is enabled or not
- Once logged in, no network delays and everything works fine
- This doesn't happen with BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Release 2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0 (BOE XI 3.0)
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 (All versions up to SP7)
- SAP BI Platform 4.0
- SAP BI Platform 4.1
Dynamic DNS, zone, reverse lookup, named.conf, nsswitch.conf, resolv.conf, dig, nslookup, as112, slow, nbt, netbios over tcp/ip, in-addr.arpa, TE 5050080496 TE5050080496 ADAPT01677669 ADAPT01677670 , KBA , logon , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.