- Importing a BIAR file created in BusinessObjects Enterprise XI R2 fails to import into BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x fails
- The following error is received:
Failed to open the BIAR file. Reason:
com.businessobjects.sdk.biar .om.internal.iw.ObjectManagerIWException:Required dependencies not found on target system: '[AWcPjwbDdbxPoXPBOUCsKkk]'
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.x
- Crystal Report Server 2008 v1
- BIAR File created with Business Objects Enterprise XI R2
Business Intelligence Archive File XI R2 XI 3.1 XI 3.0 , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.