A sanctioned party list (SPL) entity is only automatically set to inactive if the validity date information has been included for the particular record in the XML file that has been uploaded to the system. SAP has no influence on whether the data providers include the validity date information. The validity of SPL entities in Global Trade Services (GTS) cannot be manually set to inactive so that they are not considered during the SPL checks.
- SPL entity unexpectedly excluded from an SPL check.
- SPL entity unexpectedly included in an SPL check.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
block, match, result, invalid, denied, expired, master, 901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620 , KBA , SLL-LEG , Global Trade Services GTS , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.