- Long runtimes occur when using transaction VL06G or VL06O in order to post goods issue (PGI) deliveries
- Poor response times occur when using transaction VL06G or VL06O in order to PGI deliveries
- Performance issues occur with transaction VL06G / VL06O
- Memory Low error or dump for "TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED" occurs with VL06O transaction
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
VL06G, VL06O, performance, PGI, VLKPA, VBPA, RVV05IVB, Partner Index, archiving, VLPMA, TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, Memory low, , KBA , LE-SHP-GI , Goods Issue , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.