- Error message VL633 occurs when reversing a goods issue using transaction VL09.
- In a decentralised warehouse, reversing goods movement is not possible.
- Cancelling a goods movement (receipt or issue) is not possible.
- In a decentralised warehouse management scenario when using transaction VL09, error message VL633 is issued.
- Error message VL633 (Cancellation of goods movement from a decentralised system is not possible) is issued in VL09.
- When using BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC the distribution status of a delivery is set to completed and VL09 cannot be used.
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, VL633, VL09, BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM, decentralised, warehouse, error , KBA , LE-IDW-CEN , Central Processing , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-IDW , Decentralized Warehouse Management System Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.