- A schedule run on the consolidation datasource displays wrong rules names for data generated by preconsolidation and consolidation rules.
- OBJECT(_CURENTRY)!RULE!NAME cell formula does not work with consolidation datasource.
- The formula displays the code of the following rule in the set of rules.
Note: A mix-up of descriptions can also happen when using the syntax (OBJECT(_CURENTRY)!J-LDESC) to display manual journal entry long descriptions.
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.1
formula, rule, consolidation, FC , KBA , EPM-BFC-REP , Data Entry , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.