- Billing document not transferred from ERP to Global Trade Services (GTS).
- Error Message /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3 211: 'No Relevant Document Types were Selected' while manually transferring Billing documents.
- Unable to transfer proforma invoice to GTS Customs Management.
- Transfer of Billing Document from ECC to GTS
- SLL-LEG-PI-R3 - unable to transfer F8 to GTS
- Initial transfer of multiple billing documents to GTS
- Transaction /SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3 does not retransfer invoices to GTS
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Global Trade Services.
/SAPSLL/TLER3B, Pro-forma, F9, Generate Worklist for Long-Term Vendor Declarations for Customers' Purposes flag, /SAPSLL/GRIMA_R3, /SAPSLL/GCUMA_R3, F8, F5, /SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3, SD0C, re-trigger, retrigger, retransfer, plugin, SLL_PI, customs management, /n/SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3 , KBA , überleitung, faktura , SLL-LEG , Global Trade Services GTS , SLL-LEG-CUS , Customs Management , SLL-LEG-PI , Plug-In , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.