- Delivery can be deleted after subsequent document transfer order (TO) is confirmed
- Delivery can be deleted although WM status is set to "Confirmed"
- VBUK-LVSTK set to 'C' but delivery can be deleted
- VL 173 message during the delivery deletion
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VL02N, OVM1, VL 173, VL173, System messages, VBUK-LVSTK, WM status , KBA , lvstk , delete , transfer order , lvsta , delivery , confirm , vl09 , vl 173 , ovm1 , 0vm1 , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-SHP-PI , Picking , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.