- Selecting 'Applications' in the Central Management Console (CMC) shows only one entry
"SAP Businessobjects Business Intelligence Platform Applications" instead of the normal application list. This can happen either -
- After running a patch or SP update or upgrading the server for example from 4.0 to 4.2 SP05 or above
- After installing an add-on for example installing LCM on 3.x or Lumira on 4.x
- Double clicking on "SAP Businessobjects Business Intelligence Platform Applications" shows a blank list.
- You may either see an error like below in CMC itself or this errors is seen in the CMC logs -
The plugin <pluginid> does not exist in the CMS (FWM 02017)
Note : The <pluginid> can be anything like 368, 370, 371 , 377 , 460 etc. Also you may have to resolve the first plugin error first to see if there is any subsequent plugin errors.
- Uninstalling or Repairing either the BI Platform or the Add-on Installer may not resolve the problem.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (4.1 , 4.2)
- Any patch or Add-on like SAP Lumira Add-on for BI Platform 2.x
SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1, add-on for SAP Lumira ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 ; lifecycle management 1.0 for SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.