- A sales document item has a pricing condition, for example PR00.
- The item category is relevant for delivery-related billing (field TVAP-FKREL is set to "A" in transaction VOV7).
- The item is completely delivered and it generated more delivery items, due to
- partial delivery
- batch split (and batch items are relevant for billing).
- The delivery items are billed together. So one sales document item generates more billing items.
- PR00 is copied from order item to billing items, proportionally to quantity.
- The sum values of PR00 of the billing items is different than value of PR00 in the sales document item.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
pricing, rounding difference, delivery related billing, partial deliveries, price condition value, sales order, invoice, pricing_copy, Rundung, Teilfaktura, lieferbezogene Fakturierung, Rundungsdifferenz , KBA , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.