- After an upgrade, the standard access sequences (such as KOFI) do no longer contain custom-own tables in transaction VKOA
- When an SD billing document is released to accounting, the system does not find the expected accounts.
- The account determination analysis does not show the access sequence step where the accounts should be found.
- The same problem can occur in sales document processing, if the sales document is relevant for account determination.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
account determination, standard tables, upgrade, overwriting, re-assignment, upgrade, standard SAP customizing, VKOA, überschrieben, Neuzuweisung, standard Tabelle, Kontenfindung , KBA , SD-BF-ACT , Account Determination , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.