- Control delivery quantity is taken from committed quantity in STO or by triggering new scheduling during delivery creation.
- Stock transfer order (STO) can be selected by transaction VL10B and VL10G, but cannot be selected by transaction VL10D or VL10F and VL10H.
- STO has entry in delivery due index (table VETVG), but cannot be delivered.
- Run VL10B to deliver STO. Get Infor message VR544 and VL248 in log (tcode V_SA).
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
TVSHP-KZUBEBE, ATP, scheduling agreement, PO, VR 544, VL 248, EKPO-NOVET, shipping block, NOVET , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-CP , Collective Processing (VL10, VL04) , LE-SHP-DL-STO , Stock-Transfer-Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.