- A Web Intelligence Report that uses 2 queries from two OLAP universes produces an error when refreshed.
- The Condition in one or more of the queries uses the option on the prompt using Result from another Query.
- The error displayedis a filter contains a wrong value. You cannot run this query. (Error: WIS 00007).
- Business Objects 3.1 Service Pack 2 Fix Pack 2.7
- SAP BW 7.01 Service Pack 5
- MSAS 2005, 2008
Query, Java Report Panel, OLAP Universe , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.