- SQL error 0
- SQL error 11. Work processes in reconnect status
- Database error 0 at FET
- SQL error 10054 occurred; work process in reconnect
- 10054: WSAECONNRESET: Connection reset by peer
- Automatic Work Process Restart
- -10054: Communication Link Failure
- TCP Provider: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. Communication link failure
- Operating system error 64(error not found)
- The SQL Network Interface library could not register the Service Principal Name (SPN) for the SQL Server service. Error: 0x2098, state: 15. Failure to register an SPN may cause integrated authentication
Valid for all MSSQL Server versions
network connection, packet size, protocols, TCP Chimney offload, NICs, firmware, bios, LAN, VMWARE, 10054, 0, -1. , KBA , BC-DB-MSS , SQL Server in SAP NetWeaver Products , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.