- Error when trying to run a package that passes variables to a script logic
- Error: "Error connecting to OLAP: Errors in the OLE DB provider. The data source or location is not valid. Provide a valid server to which to connect."
- Issue occurs with SQL Server 2008 only.
- Business Planning Consolidation 7.0 for Microsoft
- Business Planning Consolidation 7.5 for Microsoft
BPC; MS; 7.5;75;70;7.0; Error connecting to OLAP; Errors in the OLE DB provider; The data source or location is not valid; Provide a valid server to which to connect; SL; script logic; variables , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS-EXC-DM , Data Manager , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.