- A sales order or delivery is passing the credit check unexpectedly or is blocked even if the customer credit limit is not exceeded.
- During the processing of a sales document a message regarding credit check or credit limit comes up and further clarification is needed.
- It is unclear how a sales document updates the credit data or a sales document is not updating the credit data as expected.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
open order value, open delivery value, S066, S067, FD32, FD33, check_cm, credit status, credit update, determining credit control area, risk category, credit group, KNKK-CTPLC, VBUK-CMGST,
KNKLI, FKREL, CMPNT, CMPRE, KBMENG, automatic credit check, OVAK, OVAD , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.