- Explanation of quantity calculation when inbound delivery is created
- Several schedule lines with different date viewed in purchasing order / scheduling agreement
- Multiple entries in table EKET
- Different logic to calculate quantity in transaction VL31n and VL34 when inbound delivery is created
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
LEINBF0M, BESTELLPOSITION, RM06EANL, XKOMDLGN_FILL, purchase order, delivery quantity, EKET-EINDT, EKES-MENGE, VL31N, VL34, schedule line, cumulated quantity , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-LA , Inbound Delivery , MM-PUR , Purchasing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.