- In Java InfoView, Japanese full-width space can't be input into Input Textbox on SWF file which is exported from Xcelsius 2008
- Character code of Japanese full-width space is 0x30000 for Unicode and 0x8140 for SHIFT-JIS
- In Net. InfoView, the issue doesn't reproduce
- Xcelsius Enterprise 2008
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or 10.0
- Businessobjects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP2 or above
- Jave InfoView
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008
Java, wmode, transparent, full width, inputbox , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.