- When installing SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x on Suse Linux, the installation fails.
- When installing SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x or Information Platform Services 4.x on Suse Linux, the installation fails.
- The error returned by the XI 3.x installer is:
boperl.sh: line 18: /perl/bin/perl: cannot execute binary file
boperl.sh: line 88: /perl/bin/perl: cannot execute binary file
- The error returned by the BI 4.x / IPS 4.x installer is:
setup.engine/perl/bin/perl: cannot execute binary file
DATA_UNITS/IPS_lnx/setupexe: cannot execute binary file
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform Release 2 (R2)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.x
- SAP Information Platform Services (IPS) 4.x
- Suse Linux
- RISC Power Chipset/Processor
failure, RS6000, POWER, RISC instruction set architecture, perl library , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.