An SD billing document is reversed by transaction VF11, the reversal invoice is released to accounting.
The following problems occur:
- The FI document date (field BKPF-BLDAT) of the accounting document generated by cancellation invoice is the same of cancelled FI document.
- The official document number (field BKPF-XBLNR_ALT) has been implemented according to note 746162. The FI cancellation document has the same official document number of cancelled FI document.
This behavior is against Italian legal requirements.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Italy, reverse, 'Gesetzliche Anforderungen', 'Legal requirement', cancellation, Stornirung, BKPF-BLDAT, BKPF-XBLNR_ALT, VF11, USEREXIT_FILL_XKOMK1, RULE_NEW_CANCEL , KBA , SD-BIL-CA , Account Assignment , FI-AR-AR-J , Integration/Accounting Interface , XX-CSC-IT , Italy , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.