- When Lite Optimize is run in Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) for NetWeaver (NW), the status list for Data Manager is inconsistent.
- The Data Manager status shows that the job is running but the SM37 log shows that it has completed.
- The Data Manager package cannot be terminates through Data Manager.
- Error shows up in Data Package detail log:
An exception with the type CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MISSING occurred, but
was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause
Call of the method IF_RSPC_GET_PARALLELIZATION~IS_SYNCHRONOUS of the
class CL_RSPLS_CUBE_SWITCH_L failed; the obligatory parameter I_VARIANT
has not been filled
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MISSING, IF_RSPC_GET_PARALLELIZATION~IS_SYNCHRONOUS, CL_RSPLS_CUBE_SWITCH_L failed , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-DM , Data Manager , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.