- A particular workflow or workflows are no longer being triggered/started in the system.
- Users are not receiving expected work items in their inbox.
- Workflow Administrator receives error notifications in their SAP inbox with title "Error in event receiver". (Transaction SBWP - Documents).
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, Event linkage, SWE2, SWEL, SWELS, container, deactivation, deactivate, deactivated, workflow template, workflow, receiver, linkages, active, trigger, disabled, delivered, BUS2012, releasestepcreated, lock table overflow , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM-EVT , Eventmanager , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.