- Unable to apply Web Intelligence formatting (such as wrap text) to cells that are set to "Read as HTML"
- HTML stored in data source is unformatable in Web Intelligence reports
- If the cell containing the HTML is set to display as text, it shows the literal HTML code, which makes the text unreadable to the end user
- Text does not wrap when using HTML formatting cells
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Web Intelligence
WebI, Web Intelligence, WebIntelligence, format, HTML, tags, HTTP, URL, cell, data, datasource, wrap, wrapping, formatting, formatted, cannot, unable, will not, won't, doesn't, does not, can't, web, display, shows, contain, holds, field, ADAPT01442272, ADAPT1442272, ADAPT 01442272, ADAPT 1442272, 01442272, 1442272, 41, 40, 4.1, 4.0 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.