- When reports are viewed on InfoView (DHTML & Active-X Viewer), original format (i.e. font size) is not kept
- Data columns get truncated on the right side of the page when viewing a Crystal report in BO Enterprise. The Crystal report displays correctly in Crystal Report 2008
- BuinessObjects Enterprise XI3.1
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Both DHTML and Active-X viewer
- Japanese characters are entered in the text field.
- Japanese fonts are used (i.e. MS Gothic)
Font size, Multi byte, Multi-byte, Double-byte, Double Byte, cut, chop, off, truncate, incorrect, wrong, showing , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.