- While runing payroll drivers RPCALC*0 / H**CALC0 (being ** the country letter(s)), the employee is rejected.
- Error is triggered at payroll function EXPRT.
- Payroll results table RT to be exported at function EXPRT has both Wage Types with and without the currency field AMT_CURR filled.
Incorrect currency for amount
A wage type does not have the currency for the amount field
Please check whether the function XDECI with parameter
FILL or CONV is in the correct place in the schema
- SAP releases 6.00 and higher
- Human Capital Management
- International Payroll and localizations
Inconsistencies, rejection, RPCALCA0, RPCALCB0, RPCALCC0, RPCALCD0, RPCALCE0, RPCALCF0, RPCALCG0, RPCALCI0, RPCALCJ0, RPCALCK0, RPCALCL0, RPCALCM0, RPCALCN0, RPCALCP0, RPCALCQ0, RPCALCR0, RPCALCS0, RPCALCU0, RPCALCV0, RPCALCW0, RPCALCX0, HARCALC0, HBRCALC0, HCNCALC0, HFICALC0, HHKCALC0, HIDCALC0, HIECALC0, HINCALC0, HKRCALC0, HMXCALC0, HNZCALC0, HPHCALC0, HRUCALC0, HTHCALC0, HTWCALC0, HUNCALC0, HVECALC0 , KBA , PY-XX-PF , Payroll Functions , PY-XX , Payroll: General Parts , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.