- How to get the list of all the formulas used on a report, along with the formula code?
- How to get a list of Database Fields, Formula Fields, Parameter Fields, Running Totals, SQL Expressions, Special Fields used on a report in Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- To create a document listing all the Formula Fields, Parameter Fields, Running Totals, SQL Expressions, etc... used on a report in Crystal Reports, export the report to the format: "Report Definition"
- In Crystal Reports, open your report.
- Under the menu "File", select "Export - Export Report"
- In the Export window, select the format: "Report Definition"
- Click "OK"
- Open the text file to see the report definition.
List of formulas, Print formulas, CR , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020