A business rule fails when running for certain periods and generates the above error message. You go through the following trouble shooting steps and do not find anything wrong or missing.
- You check the business rule and it is correct
- You check the required master data properties and everything is correct
- You run a query on BW side and/or open a report from Excel client and verify there are transaction data within the scope of the logic and the business rule
- You check the work status setting for possible locked regions and nothing is locked
- You check the member access profile and the profile allows access to the data region.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-TDL , Business Rules , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.