You have a lot of journal entries with Journal Entry Type 0095 - Techn. Clearing of Bank Clearing Account, you have no idea why the system generates these journal entries, because they do not have any line items, meanwhile, they are not shown in the general ledger related reports, so they do not make any sense to you.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center, and choose the Journal Entries view.
- Choose Advanced.
- In the Journal Entry Type field, select Journal Entry Type 0095 - Techn. Clearing of Bank Clearing Account.
- You can see a list of journal entries with this type, the Related Source Document Type is Bank Statement.
- Choose one journal entry XYZ (XYZ is the journal entry ID) in the list, and open it up.
You can see the journal entry is portrayed without line items.
To display in reporting which postings are not relevant to general ledger, you can include the Not Relevant to G/L characteristic in the display of some reports, such as Journal and G/L Accounts - Line Items.
- Add field 'Not G/L relevant' to Selection.
- Use value of the field in Selection and pick the value as 'X', which means true
- Apply, then the report shows all items.
0095; Techn. Clearing of Bank Clearing Account; journal entry , KBA , no line items , techn. clearing of bank clearing account , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To