Crystal Report from a Sybase Stored Procedure returns duplicate data via Sybase ODBC and correct data via Sybase Native
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Sybase ODBC Datasource
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal Report from a Sybase Stored Procedure using ODBC
- Refresh the report and notice that some records are repeated
- Set Location of Crystal Report to Sybase Native
- Notice that records are no longer repeated
Crystal Reports Native Driver uses SET statements to change ansi null to off.
- SET ANSINULL OFF
- SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF
Sybase ODBC Driver has a setting for this so it is not change automatically by Crystal Reports
This issue was resolved by Sybase Support under case 11681002 via the following steps.
- Log in with admin rights to the computer.
- Use odbc driver version 220.127.116.116 sybdrvodb.dll
- uncheck Set ANSI Null
- Stored Procedure
- Repeated Records
- Duplicate Rows
- ODBC DSN
Crystal Reports 2008 V1