- A Crystal Reports .Net web application throws error message "The maximum report processing jobs limit configured by your system administrator has been reached."
- The error message points to
- .NET framework 4.0
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 Runtimes 64 bit (MSI)
- The default PrintJobLimit of a Crystal report engine is 75.
- The error message appears because the web application has exceeded the Crystal Reports reporting engine default print job limit of 75.
- The 'temp' folders contain the temporary files created by the report object. Clear the temporary files from below 'temp' folders which will dispose the report objects.
"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp".
2. Ensure that the '.Dispose' and '.Close' methods are called when the report object is no longer need.
KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio