- You are using the BusinessObjects XI Integration for SAP Solutions ('Integration Kit for SAP').
- You are trying to import the file BusinessObjectsKM.PAR to your Enterprise Portal, per the Installation Guide for the Integration Kit or the SDN Wiki Article 'Integrate BOEXI3.1 into a KM Navigation into SAP EP portal'
- When Importing the BusinessObjectsKM.PAR file using the Archive Uploader, you see an error message:
- ERROR: Operation failed: The archive BusinessObjectsKM has not been deployed.
- ERROR: Exception caught: com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.PortalException: Archive not found: BusinessObjectsKM.par
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal 7.0X
- SAP BusinessObjects XI 3.1 or higher
- SAP BusinessObjects Integration Kit for SAP Solutions XI 3.1 or higher
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Integration XI 3.1, version for SAP solutions ; SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
BOBJ, parfile, PIK, upload, import, KM Configuration archive, respository , KBA , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.