- It is not possible to add a new handling unit (HU) into the system in WM.
- When trying to add a new item in transaction LI11N, error message L3 785 is issued: "Determination of HUs not supported in inventory".
- A new handling unit (HU) / storage unit (SU) cannot be added during a warehouse management (WM) physical inventory count.
- New HU's cannot be added when adding an inventory count in transaction LI11N.
- Error message L3785 is issued: "Determination of HUs not supported in inventory".
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LO-HU , Handling Unit Management , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LO-HU-PR , Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.