- You have noticed that an FI document is not balancing to zero in NewGL view of transaction FB03.
- You have the New General Ledger active with Document Splitting also activated.
- It appears that there are missing Non-Zero Balance Clearing line items in the NewGL view which are necessary for balancing the document to zero with splitting activated.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Zero-Balance Zero Balance Clearing Account FB03 Unbalanced Document , KBA , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , FI-GL-GL-X , Database Inconsistencies , FI-GL-MIG , general ledger migration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.