This document is intended to explain how you can set characteristics as Set fixed value selection from the Report Wizard.
SAP Business by Design
In order to Set Fixed Value Selection, for a specific characteristic, the following needs to be done:
- From the Business Analytics work center Edit the desired report with the Report wizard.
- On Step 4, Characteristic Properties, highlight the desired characteristic name.
- Change the value selection to Fixed Value Selection and you should see that the Set fixed value selection button is enabled.
- Click on the Set fixed value selection button and enter the desired selection as follow:Click Ok.
- For single value click on the value help icon.
- For additional values and options click on the more icon.
- Save the report.
Set Fixed Value Selection; fixed value; report wizard; setting fixed value , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions