- You have restricted the product categories access to users using the extended attributes tab in transaction PPOMA_BBP;
- Restriction works for free text shopping cart items;
- However, you notice that catalog items which do not have product category maintained in extended attributes tab in PPOMA_BBP can be added to shopping carts and ordered.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
SAP Supplier Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management all versions
BBPWS 013, BBPWS 015, restrict, restricted, error, catalog, add, category, shopping cart, sc, ppoma_bbp, influence message control, product, warning, External product category &1 contains errors, or does not exist, Product category &1 is not permitted for this user , KBA , SRM-EBP-SHP , Shopping Cart , SRM-EBP-CAT , Catalog Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.