Processing a dimension fails after adding a valid formula to a member with the following error:
Failed to expand K2 function for dimension X´s member formulas
MDX statement error:"Value Y for characteristic Z"
- X is the dimension that contains the member which received the formula;
- Y is a member, not necessary from dimension X;
- Z is the technical name of the characteristic that contain the formula for member Y;
Transaction UJKT can be used to test validity of formula.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
dimension processing, k2 expansion, Failed to expand K2 function for dimension, member formulas; , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-DIM , Dimension Management , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM , Admin , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.