You have a Service Purchase with ISS Withholding Taxes using External Services Management (Item Category = "D") or using material type DIEN (Service). While creating the Invoice document in transaction code MIRO, it is noticed one or more of the following behaviors:
- System does not calculate the ISS offset correctly, adding the withheld tax amount to total document amount, which should be zero;
- Entering in the Nota Fiscal screen (by clicking on Nota Fiscal button), the withholding conditions are not correct in Nota Fiscal items;
- Tax Conditions Base Amount and Tax Values are incorrect, in the Nota Fiscal items.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Localization Brazil
- Country/region-specific Developments
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
service, ISS, withholding, tax, WHT, ISSG, ISSL, external services management, DIEN, purchase order, MIRO, invoice, net price, J_1BKON1V, ME21N, ML81N, J1BTAX, Brazil, Brasil, localization, localização , KBA , service , iss , withholding , tax , issg , issl , external services management , dien , purchase order , miro , invoice , net price , j_1bkon1v , me21n , ml81n , j1btax , brazil , brasil , localization , localização , wht , FI-LOC-MM-BR , Brazil , XX-CSC-BR-MM , Use FI-LOC-MM-BR , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.