You did record time for a particular project in the past. However, now the project task is missing in the Time Sheet.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Select Edit Time Sheet.
- Record time for a particular project task for a defined period.
- Save and release the time.
When you access the Time Sheet again, the project task name is missing in the Project Task column.
The general system behavior is as follows:
- The visibility of the activity depends on the logon language. If your activity is in German language and if you are logged in with English, then it is possible that the activity may not appear in the Time Sheet.
- The visibility of the task depends on the project language. If your project and project tasks are maintained in German language and if you are logged in with English, then it is possible that the project/project task’s name may not appear in the Time Sheet.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1611 ; SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1705 ; SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1511 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1602 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1605 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1608 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1702 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711