If an input material has been used in a production order but for the order no goods receipt was posted in the period, the resulting price differences should NOT be rolled up 100% but should partially kept as not allocated variances.
- In case of partial delivery in the period (partial goods receipt for the output material), all variances of the components are rolled up to the output product. This may lead to distortion of the product’s actual price. The WIP is not revaluated.
- If no product was delivered in the period, the variances cannot be rolled up. These price differences remain as ‘not allocated’.
- Material Ledger active.
- Controlling (CO).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP R/3.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7.
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package fo SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
CKM3 CKM3N CKM3 N Not allocated included cumulative inventory line CKMVFM Value Flow Monitor Multilevel multi-level level price determination roll-up roll up Material price analysis preliminary valuation PUP periodic unit price actual price V price CO-PC-ACT Actual Costing Material Ledger ML error CKMLCP quantity quantities revaluation activation CKMLPP CKMLMVADMIN inconsistency inconsistent inconsistencies incon CO-PC-ACT Actual Costing Material Ledger ML error , KBA , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.