- A Company Code has the Extended Withholding Tax activated.
- A customer or a vendor of the Company Code is obligated/subjected to WT.
- A WT type and a WT code are correctly created.
- The WT type and the WT Code are linked to the customer/vendor master data and the flag "Liable" (of the vendor) or "WT Agent" (of the customer) are switched on.
- When entering a document by FB01, F-47, F-48, the "Withholding Tax pop up" for the vendor/customer item, will NOT appear.
- When entering a document by FB60, FB70, the information error 7Q333/7Q334 "Vendor/Customer xxxxx is subjected to wt" will NOT appear.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
7Q301, OB14, OB41, Down payment, Down payment request, WT pop up, WT dialog box, OBC4, 7Q333, 7Q334, Extended , KBA , FI-AP-AP-Q , Withholding Tax (Calculation) , FI-AR-AR-Q , Withholding Tax (Calculation) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.