- Central Management (CMS) stops when losing connection to the DB2 database. Errors found in the CMS logs may contain all or some of the following:
- The CMS is entering the ""Waiting For Resources"" state.
- DBUtils::Subsystem Init: Failed to init subsystem manager. Reason: CDatabase::Open failure
- [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL30081N A communication error has been detected.
- Communication protocol being used: "TCP/IP".
- Communication API being used: "SOCKETS".
- Communication function detecting the error: "recv".
- Protocol specific error code(s): "*", "*", "0". SQLSTATE=08001
- CMS properties in Central Management Consle (CMC) show the following error message: "This server is considered failed because it has stopped 5 time(s) in 60 minute(s)".
- BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1
- IBM DB2v9 as CMS repository
Crystal Reports Server 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports Server 2008 V1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1, advanced administration package ; SAP Crystal Server 2011 ; SAP Crystal Server 2011, feature pack 3
xi31, xir3, xir31, db2, cluster, BI , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.