Importing a project to Project Management from MS Project fails with the following error messages:
- The constraint date is missing for the start constraint
- An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program DPR_MSP_XML2ABAP_2007, CX_RPM_ERROR
- A constraint must be placed on the project definition
- SAP Resource and Portfolio Management (PPM-PFM)
- SAP cProject Suite (PPM-PRO)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA (PPM
SAP cProject Suite all versions
"MSP Client 2007", German, Dutch. , KBA , PPM-PRO , Project Management , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.