- Sender E-Mail address is overwritten when an output of type 5 (external send) is issued with RSNAST00
- The email address of the sender is being taken from the user who sends the output.
- When RSNAST00 is executed in background the sender e-mail is taken form the person who scheduled the job.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
E-mail address, output type 5, RSNAST00, external send, CONVERT_COMM_TYPE_DATA, overwritten, print program , KBA , CA-GTF-BS-MC , Message Control , SD-BF-OC , Output Determination , SD-BIL-GF-OC , Output Control Billing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.