In Crystal Reports, "OK" button for the Parameter Wizard is not working and it is showing warning message within the parameter wizard.
- Crystal Reports 2008 Service Pack 3
- Crystal Reports 8
- Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition Service Pack 2
Reproducing the Issue
- Manually uninstall Crystal Reports 8 and please refer to the SAP Note 1214506 for detail steps.
- Then perform a fresh installation of CR 2008 SP3.
- Open the Crystal Reports Designer > Right click on Parameter > Create a New Parameter> In the Parameter Wizard we can see a "Warning message" and the OK button is not working.
Note: It is working fine when performing installation of CR2008 SP3 in a machine, where no previous versions of CR8 is installed.
The issue is occurring because of Crystal Reports 8 was installed previously.
Issue is resolved by formatting the machine and performing a fresh installation of Crystal Reports 2008 SP3.
1214506 - How to manually uninstall Crystal Reports 8 or 8.5.
Error, Wrong Parameter. , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 8.0