Your project is in a scope with Implementation Focus as Manage and Control Projects. You try to edit the Bank Directory data which is in Liquidity Management work center regularly. But you are not able to find the Liquidity Management work center, and do not know where to find the Bank Directory data.
Liquidity Management work center is not in scope when the Implementation Focus is Manage and Control Projects.
You can maintain the Bank Directory data in Business Partner Data work center following the below steps:
- Go to Business Partner Data work center
- Go to Business Partner view
- Open a business partner
- In the opened window, select Account under Business Partner Roles, there will be a new window popup
- In the new popup up window, press View All button
- Choose Financial Data tab
- Select Bank Data sub-tab
Now you can assign (or display the assigned) the Bank Directory Data. By double clicking on the assigned one, you have the possibility to change the relevant Bank Directory Data.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To