- Dump SYNTAX_ERROR occurs in program SAPLCRM_CONDITION_COM_OW
- It can occur for different includes, data objects, structures and fields such as:
Runtime Errors SYNTAX_ERROR
Program "SAPLCRM_CONDITION_COM_OW " in include "LCRM_CONDITION_COM_OWF02 " in line 1246: "The data object "CS_ACS_I_COM" does not have a component called "BASIC" "_TIER"." In structure CRMT_ACS_I_COM, field BASIC_TIER is missing in productive system.
The following syntax error occurred in program "SAPLCRM_CONDITION_COM_OW " in include "LCRM_CONDITION_COM_OWF22 " in line 46:
"The data object "ES_ACS_I_COM" does not have a component called "QTY_M" "AIN_ITEM"."
"The data object "ES_ACS_I_COM" does not have a component called "ROUND_QTY_SCALE".
- Users are unable to create new transactions or documents due to this dump
- Usually occurs after a system upgrade
- Opening sm_crm in Solution Manager System, you get error SAPLCRM_CONDITION_COM_OW . (termination: RABAX_STATE) in the browser.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Solution Manager
SYNTAX_ERROR, RABAX_STATE, SAPLCRM_CONDITION_COM_OW, CRMT_ACS_I_COM, BASIC_TIER, CS_ACS_I_COM, QTY_MAIN_ITEM, ROUND_QTY_SCALE, CRMT_ACS_I_SEL, missing fields, LOY_POINT_TYPE, CRMT_ACS_I_PRE, LCRM_CONDITION_COM_OWF02, LCRM_CONDITION_COM_OWF20, CND_MAST 299, /SAPCND/GENERATOR 215, PRODUCT_SRV, QTY_M" "AIN_ITEM, QTY_MAIN_ITEM, BASIC" "_TIER, SM_CRM , KBA , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , AP-PRC-PR , Pricing , CRM-BTX-BF-PR , Pricing Interface , SV-SMG-MAI , Maint. Optimzer replaced by Maintenance Planner: BC-UPG-MP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.