Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Install SAP Business Objects Explorer selecting all the Explorer Servers.
- After installation, Explorer servers are not created.
- We do not see the Explorer services under core services in CMC in order to create ne Explorer Servers.
- While logging to Business Objects Explorer, we get the following error: Explorer was not able to initialize the service locator. (PS 10007) Failed to retrieve cluster manifest.
- SAP Business Objects Explorer 4.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.2
BO explorer, BOE servers , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-RA-EXP , Obsolete: Polestar, Explorer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.