- HR master data datasource loads doubled records or records with time overlapping
- Start Date is greater than the End Date for some positions (PLANS)
- Extraction of 0ORGUNIT_HR01_HIER returns error in BW system:
Node [00000001, 00000002]: Node name 'xxxx' for characteristic 0ORGUNIT already exists
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
"illegal date intervals", "doubled records", "0HRPOSITION_ATTR", "time overlapping", missing , KBA , BW-BCT-PA , BW only - Personnel Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.