- Failed to schedule a Crystal Reports report based on Excel file(.xls) which is located at a shared folder over the network
- Error: "Error in File ~tmp13286d2aa1b92f0.rpt: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters."
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008 V1
- Access/Excel [DAO] connection
- Shared folder over network
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
xls, mdb, direct connection, domain, account, local user, remote access, UNC, mapping, path, sharing folder , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.