- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 DSWSBOBJE Web Services deployed on a machine with multi-NIC cards or behind a reverse proxy.
- Requests to DSWSBOBJE Web Services are sent to an incorrect IP address.
- Error received when trying to publish a block in Web Intelligence and a Web Service: "Unexpected Error: HTTP transport error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection Timed out: connect". A fully qualified domain for the server is used and after 60 seconds spent refreshing, the error is received.
- HTTP 500 Internal Server Error retrieved when navigating to http://<HOSTNAME>:<PORT>/dswsbobje/services/listServices
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
dswsbobje webservices rhoe wrong nic error Unexpected HTTP transport error java.net.ConnectException connection timed out connect , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.